Residential | Commercial

House For Sale in surrey

17351 80 AVENUE, surrey, British Columbia V4N6J6 Canada

  • PRICE$5,499,000
  • BED(S)4
  • BATH(S)2
  • SQ. FEET1700.0000
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

Experience tranquil living on a spacious 10-acre property in Surrey, offering a perfect blend of rural serenity and urban convenience. Nestled within a peaceful farm environment, this flat, square parcel of land is just a short drive away from all essential amenities.The charming 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom Rancher boasts approximately 1700 sq ft of living space, providing a comfortable and inviting retreat. Ideal for multi-generational families, this acreage presents limitless possibilities. Situated in the Agricultural Land Reserve (ALR), there exists the potential to construct two single-family dwellings along with a mobile home or farm laborer housing. With the current property enjoying farm status, you can effortlessly reside in the existing home while envisioning and crafting your dream! (id:9345)...

This House is for sale in surrey and its located at 17351 80 AVENUE, surrey, British Columbia V4N6J6. This property's asking price is $5,499,000. It has 4 Bedroom(s) and 2 bathroom(s). This property has 1700.0000 covered area.

To get more information about 17351 80 AVENUE, surrey, British Columbia V4N6J6, Please call:
Sameer Kaushal: 604.897.9575

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.