Residential | Commercial

House For Sale in New Westminster

903 TWELFTH STREET, New Westminster, British Columbia V3M4K5 Canada

  • PRICE$1,399,000
  • BED(S)2
  • BATH(S)3
  • SQ. FEET1968
  • PROPERTY TYPESingle Family

BUILDERS/INVESTORS ON THIS POTENTIAL OPTION! BIG CORNER LOT over 6500SF with approx.65FT frontage.A mixed use development opportunity. On the border of Burnaby, close to transit, and parks! Redevelopment is possible with the existing C-2A zoning, or other redevelopment opportunity with the city approval. Currently a house with 2BR, and a commercial workshop are rented. A Gas Station is inoperative, fuel tanks removed, Environmental testing report completed and available. (id:9345)...
Transaction Type: For sale
Building Type: House
Ownership Type: Freehold
Size Frontage: 65 ft ,1 in
Size Total: 6575 sqft
Construction Style: Detached
Constructed Date: 1930
Architectural Style: Bungalow
Basement Type: Unknown (Unfinished)
Basement Development: Unfinished

This House is for sale in New Westminster and its located at 903 TWELFTH STREET, New Westminster, British Columbia V3M4K5. This property's asking price is $1,399,000. It has 2 Bedroom(s) and 3 bathroom(s). This property has 1968 sqft covered area.

To get more information about 903 TWELFTH STREET, New Westminster, British Columbia V3M4K5, Please call:
Sameer Kaushal: 604.897.9575

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.